Leaders Cosmetics USA
Mediu Amino AC-Free Mask
Leaders Mediu's Amino masks contain 17 different types of amino acid, which are natural moisturizing factors, Amino masks help to moisturize, protect, and soothe the skin by supplementing the essential ingredients for skin composition.
- Recommended for:
- Skin with acne, pimples, or itchiness
- Oily skin due to excessive sebum
- Skin with an oil-moisture imbalance
- Active ingredients, such as AHA and BHA, exfoliate while calming and comforting oily, sensitive skin. They control excess sebum and dead skin cells that block the pores. By cleaning and removing these impurities, sensitive skin is soothed and cleared of blemishes.
- Snail mucus ingredients soothe the acne-prone, sensitive skin and relieves blemishes due to irritation.
How To Use:
Clean face with gentle cleanser and pat dry. Remove mask from packaging and contour mask to the face. For best results, leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. Gently massage the excess serum into face and neck until fully absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Caesalpinia Sappan Bark Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ledum Palustre Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Malate, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance